Sign up to get the Business Review Newsletter »
- Ingersoll-Rand says its profit fell 3.5 percent | July 22, 2014
- Lowe’s to open call center in Indianapolis, adding 1,000 jobs | July 22, 2014
- Ackman goes after Herbalife's nutrition clubs | July 22, 2014
- Dan Borislow, magicJack inventor, dies at 52 | July 22, 2014
- US consumer prices up 0.3 percent in June | July 22, 2014
- US stocks climb as earnings reports roll in | July 22, 2014
Analysis of total compensation packages for the CEOs of North Carolina's largest 50 publicly-traded companies. This analysis covers 2013 and compares total pay with that of the same executives in 2012.