- US job openings reach 5-year high, a hopeful sign |
- First for auto industry: GM names woman CEO |
- Stocks lower after hitting record; banks in focus |
- Moynihan: BofA getting through mortgage issues, growing faster than its peers | December 9, 2013
- Charlotte Chamber conference speakers: Slow growth ahead for 2014 | December 9, 2013
- Charlotte home prices, sales rise in November | December 9, 2013
Analysis of total compensation packages for the CEOs of North Carolina's largest 50 publicly-traded companies. This analysis covers 2012 and compares total pay with that of the same executives in 2011.