Sign up to get the Business Review Newsletter »
- Icahn sells more Family Dollar stock | July 30, 2014
- Indian company will open facility in Monroe | July 30, 2014
- As Fed meets, key issues likely to stay unanswered | July 30, 2014
- Charlotte-area jobless holds at 6.5 percent | July 30, 2014
- Men sentenced for roles in Charlotte mortgage scheme | July 30, 2014
- Amazon to invest $2 bln to expand in India | July 30, 2014
Analysis of total compensation packages for the CEOs of North Carolina's largest 50 publicly-traded companies. This analysis covers 2013 and compares total pay with that of the same executives in 2012.