- Newsweek to start printing again next year | December 4, 2013
- US service sector grows at slower pace last month | December 4, 2013
- Survey: US companies add 215K jobs, most in year | December 4, 2013
- EU fines global banks $2.3 bln for market rigging | December 4, 2013
- Stocks struggle as investors weigh economic news | December 4, 2013
- CaroMont loses appeal; five Gaston County doctors to open endoscopy center | December 3, 2013
Analysis of total compensation packages for the CEOs of North Carolina's largest 50 publicly-traded companies. This analysis covers 2012 and compares total pay with that of the same executives in 2011.