- Group sparks more voter confusion | September 28, 2014
- Observer Forum: Letters to the editor | September 28, 2014
- Farewell to the underdog’s champ | September 27, 2014
- Observer Forum: Letters to the editor | September 27, 2014
- A compromise for volunteers, CMS | September 26, 2014
- The costly road ahead | September 26, 2014
- Observer Forum: Letters to the editor | September 25, 2014
- American journeys: collective, personal | September 25, 2014
- Should city help defend Kerrick? | September 24, 2014
- Observer Forum: Letters to the editor | September 24, 2014
Taylor Batten, Editorial Page Editor
Taylor Batten became editorial page editor in 2008, the day Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch. He grew up in Miami, went to Duke and Harvard and covered business and politics before holding a series of editing and management jobs. He and his staff have won first place for editorial writing and editorial pages in N.C. Press Association competitions. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peter St. Onge, Associate Editor
Peter St. Onge has been a member of the editorial board since 2011. A New Hampshire native, Peter came to the Observer in 1999. He has been honored with national awards in news writing, investigations, business writing, sports writing and feature writing. He lives in south Charlotte with his wife and two sons. Reach him at email@example.com.
Kevin Siers, Editorial Cartoonist
A native of Minnesota, Kevin Siers has been drawing editorial cartoons for the Observer since 1987. He began his cartooning career by drawing editorial cartoons for his hometown community newspaper between shifts working in the local iron ore mines north of Duluth. His Observer cartoons today are distributed nationwide by King Features Syndicate. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.