- 5 questions about our endorsements | October 21, 2014
- Observer Forum: Letters to the editor | October 21, 2014
- Out-of-order elections | October 21, 2014
- CMPD’s troubling surveillance secrecy | October 20, 2014
- Observer Forum: Letters to the editor | October 20, 2014
- A Pentagon climate check | October 20, 2014
- Choice on the way for TV viewers? | October 19, 2014
- Observer Forum: Letters to the editor | October 19, 2014
- Is American dream still alive? | October 19, 2014
- Observer Forum: Letters to the editor | October 18, 2014
Taylor Batten, Editorial Page Editor
Taylor Batten became editorial page editor in 2008, the day Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch. He grew up in Miami, went to Duke and Harvard and covered business and politics before holding a series of editing and management jobs. He and his staff have won first place for editorial writing and editorial pages in N.C. Press Association competitions. Reach him at email@example.com.
Peter St. Onge, Associate Editor
Peter St. Onge has been a member of the editorial board since 2011. A New Hampshire native, Peter came to the Observer in 1999. He has been honored with national awards in news writing, investigations, business writing, sports writing and feature writing. He lives in south Charlotte with his wife and two sons. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kevin Siers, Editorial Cartoonist
A native of Minnesota, Kevin Siers has been drawing editorial cartoons for the Observer since 1987. He began his cartooning career by drawing editorial cartoons for his hometown community newspaper between shifts working in the local iron ore mines north of Duluth. His Observer cartoons today are distributed nationwide by King Features Syndicate. Reach him at email@example.com.