January/March 2015

Pick Up A Copy

home 2

The Schultzes

Who to notify

Posted: Monday, Mar. 30, 2009

Share Share

You’re married! Here’s who to notify:

* Social Security Administration

* Internal Revenue Service

* State tax authorities

* Postal services

* Public assistance office

* Veterans Administration

* Passport office

* Department of Motor Vehicles

* Credit card companies

* Financial institutions (banks, investment plans)

* Utility providers

* Automobile lenders

* Insurance companies (health, life, property, automobile)

* Employer

* Healthcare providers

* Professional organizations

* Social organizations

* Schools (alma mater)

* Magazine subscription services

The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.

Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email local@charlotteobserver.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.

  Read more