Abibi Apron: What a chic accessory to wear while making dinner.
Lotus Rouge Eye Pillow: A great way to rest those weary eyes.
Meow & Fetch college sports team leashes: Just another way to show everyone who you (and your pooch) root for.
"Honey Bunny" Kee-la Onesie: How cute is this onesie! Enough said.
K Stationary box: When you feel that texting and emailing has taken over your friendships, send a note instead.
Zanie's dog toys: Soft and sometimes noisy toys to keep your animals happy
Posted: Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2012
Simone is a public relations and marketing pro who knows how to find the perfect gift, for the perfect budget. She’s been blogging about gift-giving since 2008. Find her insights and ideas on her blog, http://honeebeegifts.blogspot.com. When she isn’t blogging or finding the perfect gift, you can find her enjoying the arts, good food, and working with several community nonprofits.
Some Charlotteans may remember this unique store from its NoDa days (where it was originally located) and I must tell you when I heard that it was closing, I had shoppers withdrawal! But alas, the shop popped up in the South End neighborhood and my shopping withdrawals were over. Yay!The Boulevard at South End
is a gift boutique featuring handmade works of over 20 local artists. In the space, you will find beautiful cards, jewelry, pet toys and just for the guys: a man cave section featuring cool t-shirts and more. The store prides itself in sharing handmade, local and affordable items for everyone. Upon visiting, this one stop gift shop you can find something interesting at every turn! Here are a few items that caught my eye on one of my recent visits
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.