Free Ham Steak and Toothpaste and incentive to get your Flu Shot at Bi-Lo
Here are this week’s best deals at Bi-Lo Food Lion and Harris Teeter. All these deals when used with coupons from your Sunday Charlotte Observer can really add up! In fact this coming Sunday will be a great week to get extra copies – see a preview here!!!
RP – Redplum P&G – Proctor & Gamble SS= Smart Source
Best Deals at Bi-Lo This Week
1. Smithfield Ham Steak, 8 oz, at $1.99 use $2 off Smithfield marinated pork, fresh pork , or ham, SS 10/07 Spend NOTHING!!
2. Suave Deodorant, 2.6 oz, $1.69 use $.50/1 Suave deodorant, excl trial size, RP 10/14 Spend just $.69
Milk Bone Chewy Dog Treats, 5-5.6 oz, $3 use $1.50/2 Milk-Bone dog snacks, RP 10/07
Milo’s Kitchen Dog Treats, 3-3.3 oz, $3 use $1.50/2 Milo’s Kitchen dog snacks, RP 10/07
Chuck Wagon Beef Jerky, 25 oz, $5Pup-peroni Dog Treats, 5.6 oz, $3 use $1.50/2 Pup-Peroni dog snacks, RP 10/07
Chuck Wagon Dog Biscuits, 4 lb, $3.99Paws Premium Cat Treats, 3 oz, $1.25
4. Gwaltney Great Dogs, 16 oz, $1 use $.45/1 Gwaltney Hot Dog item, SS 9/30 Spend just $.10
5. Flu Shot Deal- Buy (1) Flu Shot, $24.99
Get the following items for FREE
Southern Home From Concentrate Orange Juice, 64 oz
TopCare Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz
Southern Home Facial Tissues, 66-160 ct.
Domestix Disinfecting Wipes, 35 ct.
6. Pizza and Coke Fuelperks Promotion - Earn 20¢ off per a gallon of gas WYB (2) pizzas and (1) Coke brand participating product
Best Deals at Food Lion This Week
1. Free Holiday Dinner- Spend $40 or more in one shopping trip to get a ticket. Six different weekly tickets can be redeemed for a $20 coupon that expires 12/11.
2. Colgate Toothpaste, 6-6.4 oz, $1.79 use $1 off Colgate Optic White, Total Advanced or Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste, 4 oz+, SS 10/14 Spend just $.79
3. My Essentials Shredded or Chunk Cheese, 6-8 oz, $1.66 * You will need planty of cheese for the holidays
DID YOU KNOW??
Consider freezing cheese when it is on sale like this - Frozen cheese will remain safe to consume, but it will typically change texture and often become crumbly once thawed, says the National Dairy Council. It is best to use previously frozen cheese in cooked dishes like sauces, soups and casseroles. While you can freeze just about any type of cheese, the firmer varieties such as cheddar, gouda and Swiss — tend to come through the freezing process with the least damage to texture and flavor. For best results, keep cheese frozen for no more than 6 months
Best Deals at Harris Teeter this Week
1. Evic Item - Kellogg’s Special K Cereal, 12-14 oz, $1.77 use $1/3 Kellogg’s Special K cereals, 11.4 oz , RP 10/14 Spend just $1.44
2. Suave Skin Therapy Moisturizer, 18 oz, $2.50 use $2 off Suave body lotion, 18 oz, RP 10/14 Spend just $.50
3. Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush, 1 ct., $1.50 use $1 off Oral-B Pulsar, 3D White, Pro-Health or Complete or (2) Indicator or Cavity Defense toothbrushes, excl trial size, PG 9/30 Spend just $.50
4. Ball Park Meat Franks, 16 oz, at $1.49 use .75/2 Ball Park franks, RP 9/30 Spend just $.74
5. Totino’s Pizza Rolls, 7.5 oz, at $.99 use .35/1 Totino’s rolls snacks, SS 10/07 Spend just $.29
6. McCormick Recipe Inspirations, .17-.39 oz, at $.99 use .75/1 McCormick regular or Gourmet spices or herbs, RP 10/07 Spend NOTHING!!!
7. Colgate Toothpaste, 6.4 oz, at $1.44 use $.75/1 Colgate Optic White, Total Advanced or Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste, 4 oz, SS 10/28 Spend NOTHING!!
Find the Deal Diva on Facebook