Saturday is the last day of early voting in North Carolina ahead of Tuesday’s election.
Voters in Mecklenburg County have until 5 p.m. to go to one of 22 early-voting sites at area libraries, government buildings and other facilities.
More than 2.3 million N.C. residents have already cast ballots at early-voting sites across the state. That includes 230,154 voters in Mecklenburg through Friday, according to the local elections website.
If you are not yet registered to vote, North Carolina allows residents to register and vote on the same day at early voting sites.
Here are the early voting locations for Mecklenburg. Addresses are in Charlotte unless otherwise noted.
Where to vote early
• Hal Marshall Annex, 618 N. College St.
• Beatties Ford Road Library, 2412 Beatties Ford Road
• Bette Rae Thomas Rec Center, 2921 Tuckaseegee Road
• Cornelius Town Hall, 21445 Catawba Ave., Cornelius
• Gibson Building, 11430 N. Community House Road
• Hickory Grove Library, 5935 Hickory Grove Road
• Independence Regional Library, 6000 Conference Drive
• Main Branch Library (uptown), 310 N. Tryon St.
• Marion Diehl Rec Center, 2219 Tyvola Road
• Mint Hill Library, 6840 Matthews-Mint Hill Road
• Morrison Regional Library, 7015 Morrison Blvd.
• Mountain Island Library, 4420 Hoyt Galvin Way
• N. County Regional Library, 16500 Holly Crest Lane, Huntersville
• Old Bradford Clinic, 196 S. Trade St., Matthews
• Rameses Temple, 4919 Beatties Ford Road
• S. County Regional Library, 5801 Rea Road
• Steele Creek Library, 13620 Steele Creek Road
• Sugar Creek Library, 4045 N. Tryon St.
• UNC Charlotte (Cone Center), 9201 University City Blvd.
• University City Regional Library, 301 E. W.T. Harris Blvd.
• Veterans Park, 2136 Central Ave.
• West Boulevard Library, 2157 West Blvd.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Live outside of Mecklenburg?
Find a list of early voting sites across North Carolina at http://bit.ly/IIqOwU
For polling locations or other questions, contact the N.C. Board of Elections ( www.ncsbe.gov or toll-free 866-522-4723) or the Mecklenburg Board of Elections ( www.meckboe.org or 704-336-2133). The state board has information for each county, including polling places, voter information and local elections offices.
Election Day is Tuesday
To vote on Election Day, you must already be registered. The polls will be open 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday.