Rosemary and clove chicken salad (serves 10-12 people)
• 4 skinless chicken breasts
• 32-ounce carton of chicken broth
• 3 tablespoons of the Rosemary & Clove variety of Bushelle Seasonings
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 1/2 tablespoons of dijon or spicy mustard
• Boil chicken breast in chicken broth with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the seasonings for 10 to 12 minutes, or until done.
• Remove chicken from pot. Let it cool.
• Shred the cooled chicken with hands or food processor.
• In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of seasoning, mayonnaise and mustard.
• Fold chicken into the mixture, and mix until well combined.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
-Recipe by Chef Elizabeth Fudge
SuperBowl chicken wings (serves six to eight people)
• 5 pounds of chicken drummets/wingettes
• 1/2 cup Bushelle Seasonings (use either the “Green Onions & Habanero” or the “Garlic & Habanero” varieties)
• 1/4 cup Worchester Sauce
• 3 tablespoons of garlic powder
• 3 tablespoons onion powder
• Wash chicken thoroughly. Pat dry.
• Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Make sure chicken is well coated.
• Cover and let sit overnight (or at least six hours) in the refrigerator.
• Add your favorite barbecue sauce, or spice up an ordinary sauce by combining: two cups of plain barbecue sauce, two tablespoons of lemon juice, 1/4 cup of honey and 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
• Preheat oven 375 degrees.
• Coat a cookie sheet or shallow pan with cooking spray. Place wings on tray.
• Bake for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
• Remove wings from oven and in a large bowl, toss the chicken wings and barbecue sauce together. Coat the wings thoroughly.
• Place wings back on cookie sheet and bake an additional 15 minutes.
• Remove from oven and let stand for five minutes before serving.
Savory mini meatballs
• 1 pound of ground turkey or beef
• 2 tablespoons of Bushelle Seasonings (any variety)
• 3 tablespoons Worchester Sauce
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1 clove of fresh garlic
• 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce (any type)
• 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper
• In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
• Make mini meatballs (approximate size of one tablespoon).
• Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 375 degrees, or saute in large pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
• Serve as an appetizer or add to your favorite sauce.