Apps for Black Friday!!!
· The SnipSnap app allows you to take a picture of a coupon on your smartphone and then use it in store for redemption. You can even search through thousands of coupons in the SnipSnap database to find other coupons users have snipped and shared.
· The RedLaser app lets you scan UPCs on boxes in store and comparison-shop against online retailers like Amazon. Some stores like Target, Best Buy and Walmart will even offer to price match with online deals.
· The Shopkick app enables you to earn “kickbucks” redeemable for in-store gift cards just by walking into stores and scanning items.
- Shop Savvy: Using their smartphone camera, shoppers can use this app to scan prices and search for the best in-store and online deals. Available on Apple and Android devices.
- Discount and Tax calculator: Shoppers can use this app to estimate ahead of time how much items will cost and how much will be saved during a sale.
- Black Friday App: This Dealnews app offers leaked Black Friday ads by store, and allows users to browse Black Friday deals by category. The app also shows users current deals available online and allows them to save items of interest to their list to compare prices and deals. Available on Apple and Android devices.
- CouponSherpa — Users have access to in-store mobile coupons and printable coupons found on the Internet for many popular retailers. Coupons can be scanned right from your mobile device or keyed in by the cashier. Available on Apple devices.
- Paperphobic — No more overstuffed wallets. This app lets you snap a photo of your receipts and email, archive and organize them by expense type. Available on Apple devices.
Join the Deal Diva on Facebook