Bobcats vs. Wizards
7 p.m., Verizon Center
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||18.8||3.7||G, S. Livingston||5.3||1.3|
|G, J. Taylor||5.9||2.4||G, J. Crawford||11.9||3.5|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||11.9||6.8||F, B. Beal||11.1||3.0|
|F, B. Mullens||12.6||8.9||F, J. Veseley||2.7||2.8|
|C, B. Haywood||7.1||7.4||C, K. Seraphin||11.3||4.3|
Matchup to Watch
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist vs. Bradley Beal: Now that the Wizards are using Beal as a small forward, you could see a head-to-head matchup of two of the top three picks in the 2012 draft.
• Emeka Okafor, the Bobcats first-ever draft pick, is struggling as a Wizard. Hes not starting and he played nine and 15 minutes in his past two games.
• Another former Bobcat, Shaun Livingston, starts at point guard for the Wizards, with John Wall out (knee injury).
• Center-forward Nene is back for Washington after missing time with plantar fasciitis.
• The Bobcats havent won in Washington since November of 2010.
• If this one is close at the end, dont foul Beal: Hes second in the NBA in free-throw percentage at 95.2 percent.
• However, Beals field-goal percentage is pretty bad: 33.7%.
Did you know?
The Wizards are last in the NBA in points (88.2) and field-goal percentage (40 percent). That explains 0-10 really fast.