Bobcats vs. Bucks
8:30 p.m., Bradley Center
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||ppg||rpg||Pos, Player||ppg||rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.1||3.8||G, B. Jennings||16.8||3.3|
|G, J. Taylor||8.1||2.4||G, M. Ellis||18.8||3.3|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||10.8||6.1||F, M. Daniels||6.1||1.6|
|F, B. Mullens||12.5||8.2||F, J. Henson||5.5||3.4|
|C, B. Haywood||6.4||7||C, E. Udoh||5.6||3.9|
Matchup to Watch
Monta Ellis vs. Bobcats shooting guards: At 6 feet, 3 inches tall, Ellis is small for an NBA shooting guard, but hes super-quick with the ball and a natural-born scorer.
• The Bucks have dominated this series at home. The Bobcats are 1-13 all-time in Milwaukee.
• Larry Sanders has become a big factor off the bench for the Bucks. He recently went a three-game stretch where he totaled 22 blocked shots.
• Former Duke star Mike Dunleavy provides a lot of Milwaukees bench scoring. The Bobcats pursued Dunleavy in free-agency He had four blocks in the last Bucks-Bobcats game.
• Bobcats backup point guard Ramon Sessions played his first two NBA seasons in Milwaukee.
• Bucks forward Tobias Harris is technically an ex-Bobcat, in that Charlotte drafted him in 2011 , then sent his rights to Milwaukee in a pre-arranged deal
• Ex-North Carolina big man John Henson is starting as a rookie for the Bucks.
Did you know?
The Bucks current eight-game home winning streak over the Bobcats is that franchises longest such active streak.