Bobcats vs. Kings
7 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.3||3.3||G, I. Thomas||11.1||1.7|
|G, G. Henderson||12.9||3.5||G, T. Evans||15.0||4.9|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||10.8||6.5||F, J. Salmons||10.1||2.8|
|F. H. Warrick||6.4||3.6||F. J. Thompson||11.1||7.2|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.8||6.9||C, D. Cousins||17.7||10.4|
Matchup to Watch
DeMarcus Cousins vs. Bismack Biyombo: Cousins is high-maintenance, but hes also one of the NBAs best low-post scorers this season.
• Though various teams inquired about Cousins availability after his recent behavior issues, the Kings have given no indication theyre receptive to trading him.
• Thomas Robinson, who the Bobcats considered in discussions about the second pick, has done very little as a Kings rookie (4.7 points, 4.4 rebounds).
• Kings guard Jimmer Fredette shoots slightly better from 3-point range (43.5%) than he does from the field (43.1 percent).
• Fredette went to the Kings in the three-way deal with Milwaukee and Charlotte that brought Bismack Biyombo to the Bobcats.
• Last time the Bobcats played the Kings, they scored 78 points in the lane.
Did you know?
Cousins is among NBA leaders this season in technical fouls (nine) and flagrant fouls (two).
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less