Bobcats vs. Kings
7 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.3||3.3||G, I. Thomas||11.1||1.7|
|G, G. Henderson||12.9||3.5||G, T. Evans||15.0||4.9|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||10.8||6.5||F, J. Salmons||10.1||2.8|
|F. H. Warrick||6.4||3.6||F. J. Thompson||11.1||7.2|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.8||6.9||C, D. Cousins||17.7||10.4|
Matchup to Watch
DeMarcus Cousins vs. Bismack Biyombo: Cousins is high-maintenance, but hes also one of the NBAs best low-post scorers this season.
• Though various teams inquired about Cousins availability after his recent behavior issues, the Kings have given no indication theyre receptive to trading him.
• Thomas Robinson, who the Bobcats considered in discussions about the second pick, has done very little as a Kings rookie (4.7 points, 4.4 rebounds).
• Kings guard Jimmer Fredette shoots slightly better from 3-point range (43.5%) than he does from the field (43.1 percent).
• Fredette went to the Kings in the three-way deal with Milwaukee and Charlotte that brought Bismack Biyombo to the Bobcats.
• Last time the Bobcats played the Kings, they scored 78 points in the lane.
Did you know?
Cousins is among NBA leaders this season in technical fouls (nine) and flagrant fouls (two).