MOORESVILLE Actor Kiowa Gordon, who played werewolf Embry Call in the Twilight Saga, will perform and sign autographed pictures at Lake Norman High School on Jan. 31.
Gordon is donating his time to help the school’s theatrical group, The Academy at Lake Norman Live!, raise money to perform at the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland, in August, said Kelly Dowell, the school’s theater director. Lake Norman High will be the only N.C. school performing at the international theater festival, she said.
Gordon will appear at the school for a $50 per-person Meet and Greet from 5:30 to 6 p.m. He’ll sign autographed head shots for a $10 donation per photo from 6 to 7:30 and then will perform with The Academy at Lake Norman Live! Admission to the performance is $5.
Tickets are available by calling 704-799-8555 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.