N.C. State 91, North Carolina 83
Look who's talking now: N.C. State tops UNC
N.C. State's T.J. Warren (24), left and Lorenzo Brown (2) celebrate during the first half of N.C. State's win over UNC Saturday, January 26, 2013, at PNC Arena in Raleigh. Ethan Hyman - email@example.com
RALEIGH, NC - JANUARY 26: Rodney Purvis #0 of the North Carolina State Wolfpack encourages the crowd to get loud during a game against the North Carolina Tar Heels at PNC Arena on January 26, 2013 in Raleigh, North Carolina. (Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images)
North Carolina's James Michael McAdoo, left, defends against North Carolina State's C.J. Leslie during the first half on Saturday, January 26, 2013, at the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina. (Ethan Hyman/Raleigh News & Observer/MCT)
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.