While most of us are slowly losing sight of our New Year’s resolutions, technology and some other simple tricks can at least help us get organized:
Named the top iPhone app for families by Circle of Moms and several other national parenting groups, this app keeps track of your family’s busy calendar, what you need from the store, and more. The app, also available on Android, can be shared with and used by the whole family.
Use Cozi to keep a cumulative grocery list, eliminating needless trips to the grocery; tracking due dates for bills and communicating family schedules.
Cheap and easy tips from RealSimple.com:
• Organize your jewelry: Use a coat rack to hang necklaces and bracelets to avoid tangling.
• Organize used plastic grocery bags: Use empty tissue boxes.
• Organize your key ring: Use nail polish to differentiate your keys.
• Organize the toy chaos: Sweep up Legos and other small items with a dust pan and brush.
• Organize manuals and warranties: Use a three-ring binder.
• Organize your closet: Use shower curtain hooks for pocketbooks and scarves.
• Organize ribbon: Use a paper towel holder.
• Organize your linen closet: Use large Ziploc bags for place mats and their matching napkins.