Baked Shrimp with a Love Apple side dish is a 15-minute dinner that’s perfect for any day. The cooking method leaves the shrimp juicy, firm and flavorful.
Love apple, La Pomme D’Amour, is the name given to the tomato by the French in the 16th century.
This meal contains 594 calories per serving with 21 percent of calories from fat.
• Any type of small pasta or leftover pasta pieces can be used.
• Grated Parmesan cheese is used in both recipes. If grating your own, prepare amounts for both at one time.
• Heat oven to 350 degrees.
• Place water for pasta on to boil.
• Make shrimp.
• While shrimp bakes, make pasta.
For a printable copy of the recipes, click the links: