Bobcats at Wizards
8 p.m., Verizon Center
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.2||3.4||G, J. Wall||14.1||3.2|
|G, G. Henderson||13.2||3.6||G, T. Ariza||9.1||4.6|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||9.2||5.6||F, M. Webster||10.8||3.9|
|F, B. Mullens||12.0||7.3||F, Nene||12.6||6.9|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.5||7.0||C, E. Okafor||9.6||9.1|
Matchup to Watch
John Wall vs. Kemba Walker: Wall, who grew up in Raleigh, is finally back from injury and putting up strong numbers of late.
• It looked all through November that the Bobcats would finish in front of the Wizards. One month does not a season make.
• If the Bobcats win either of the remaining two games against Washington, they clinch the season series. Both of Charlottes victories over the Wizards were in their 7-5 start.
• Ex-Bobcat Emeka Okafor has improved of late, with six double-doubles in his previous seven games.
• Dont be surprised if Okafor is moved over the summer; his large expiring contract is a valuable trade chip.
• Wizards guard Bradley Beal is one of the players the Bobcats considered for the No. 2 overall pick.
Did you know?
How important is Wall to the Wizards? Theyre 5-28 without him, 14-12 with him.