Pistons at Bobcats
7 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.1||3.4||G, J. Calderon||11.2||2.5|
|G, G. Henderson||14.4||3.6||G, R. Stuckey||11.2||2.8|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||8.8||5.5||F, K, Singler||8.8||3.9|
|F. J. McRoberts||8.0||6.2||F. J. Maxiell||6.9||5.8|
|C, B. Biyombo||4.3||6.8||C, G. Monroe||15.9||9.4|
Matchup to Watch
Greg Monroe vs. Bismack Biyombo: Monroe is one of the best low-post scorers in the Eastern Conference. Biyombo has to make sure he doesnt get too deep in the lane on his catches, or Monroe will have a very easy night.
• A win Saturday would give the Bobcats three wins in a row for just the second time in the past two seasons.
• Pistons guard Brandon Knight has been out recently with a sprained ankle.
• Pistons point guard Jose Calderon is second in the NBA in assist-to-turnover ratio at 4.39. The Clippers Chris Paul is slightly better at 4.4.
• The Bobcats have lost center Brendan Haywood for the rest of the season with a stress reaction in his left foot.
• The Bobcats totaled 53 assists in their past two games.
Did you know?
The Bobcats have lost six straight home games to the Pistons.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less