Top rankings for Allen Tate
According to the annual report produced by REAL Trends, Carolina-based real estate firm Allen Tate Company ranks number eight among national, independently-owned, non-franchised brokers.
“The REAL Trends 500” ranks the top 500 real estate firms across the country. Allen Tate also ranked 14th among all brokers based on closed transaction sides for 2012. Allen Tate closed 15,932 transaction sides in 2012 to earn the rankings.
Allen Tate Company President Pat Riley said in a release that being ranked in the top three percent of brokers in the country made the company a preferred choice for Carolina clients. “Last year was a comeback year for residential real estate and Allen Tate continues to lead the Carolinas as the top-ranked real estate firm based here.”
Details: www.allentate.com; www.realtrends.com.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.