Popular reads from 800-CEO-READ:
• “The Mobile Wave” argues that the changes brought by mobile computing are so big and widespread that it’s impossible for us to see it all, even though we are all immersed in it. Saylor explains that the current generation of mobile smartphones and tablet computers has set the stage to become the universal computing platform for the world.
• Pollak’s “Getting from College to Career” is the definitive guide to building the experience, skills and confidence you need to succeed in the job search, offering action-oriented tips and strategies ranging from the simple to the expert.
• Based on data from one of the most comprehensive sales surveys in the sales training industry, along with more than 50,000 deal reviews, “The New Power Base Selling” will help salespeople quickly outfox the competition, impress customers with unexpected value, and achieve new levels of professional success.
Also topping a recent listing on the Barnes & Noble website:
• “Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies” – Rhonda Abrams, The Planning Shop, 425 pages.
• “Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business” – Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho, Chronicle Books, 184 pages. MCT and Raleigh News & Observer
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less