What’s black and white and red all over? The newspaper, silly.
Our Sunday gift to you: Spend some quality time with the family telling each other jokes.
Q: What did one firecracker say to the other firecracker?
“My pop is bigger than your pop.”
Q: How can you tell if a ghost is about to faint?
He gets pale as a sheet.
Q: Why did the ghost kid measure himself against the wall?
Because he wanted to know if he gruesome.
Q: How do mummies behave?
In a grave manner.
Q: Spell electricity with three letters.
Q: What kind of ant can count?
Q: Where do pencils come from?
Q: What kind of tie does a pig wear?
A pigsty (pig’s tie).
Q: How many sides does a box have?
Two, the inside and the outside.
Q: When can a man be 6 feet tall and short at the same time?
When he is short of money.
SOURCE: “The Biggest Riddle Book in the World“
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.