Posted: Tuesday, Jul. 02, 2013
Your Dream Cake Giveaway
When it comes to cakes, the best designers welcome a challenge! So get inspired, because Skys the Limit! Custom Cakes & More
is giving one bride the cake of her dreams.
Between July 2 and July 12, describe your dream wedding cake design in 200 words or less and submit it to email@example.com. Need visuals? If you create a Pinterest board to represent your ideas, you can send the link in with your entry.
A winner will be contacted and announced within a week, and Skys the Limit! will make your custom creation. Good luck!The Fine Print:
You must be getting married between November 2013 and November 2014 to be eligible for this giveaway. The wedding must take place within 50 miles of Charlotte, NC. Any submissions received may be used by Carolina Bride or Skys the Limit! on social media, on their websites, or in print.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.