By Lindsey Regan Thorne | Photos by Lindsey Lee Photography
Posted: Wednesday, Jul. 03, 2013
Capture the essence of a Carolina evening with gardenesque romance and a blushing bridal style. Soft lace, angelic coiffes, and delicate florals will have your groomand your guestscomparing thee to a summers day. - CW
Above: Omelia Gown, $2,200; Nina J-Peony bracelet, $95; Paris Lolita earrings, $188
Above: Ribboned Silk Gown, $1,600; Cheryl King bracelet, $313; Cheryl King earrings, $231; Desla Nissa pin, $330
Above: Onyx Gown, $1,800; lesAccesories veil, $372; Cheryl King earrings, $275
Above: Arabella Gown, $800; Wreath, Flowers by Lingky
Above: Rosecliff Gown, $800; Enchanted Atelier Contessa headband, $475Special ThanksPhotography
Lindsey Lee PhotographyHair, Makeup, and Wardrobe Styling
Lindsey Regan Thorne of Be PrettyVenue
The Ivy PlaceFloral Design
Flowers by LingkyChandeliers
Sterling Events GroupGowns
BHLDNJewelry and Accessories
J Major's Bridal BoutiqueBride
Ashley Frye Hartman
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.