• Tickets for the 2013 season are sold out except for a limited number of 49er Seat Licenses (FSL). For information about FSL availability or to be added to a waiting list for possible future game tickets call 704-687-4949 or visit www.charlotte49ers.com.
• Fans are encouraged to arrive as early as possible to avoid traffic backups.
Richardson Stadium has no re-entry policy.
• All parking will require a specific game-day parking permit.
• All entrances to campus will be closed five hours prior to kickoff, at 7 a.m., except for two: the Main Entrance and east entrance off John Kirk Road.
• Game-day entrances will be opened four hours prior to kickoff only to game-day permit holders at the designated entrance for their permit.
• Vehicles parked in lots or decks designated for football parking after midnight on Friday will be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Tailgating areas will be open four hours prior to kickoff and will be closed no later than two hours after the game. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside Richardson Stadium.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less