If you’ve bought Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls With Icing recently, take a look at the date on the container.
Some batches of the product are part of a national recall announced by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The dough may contain bits of broken plastic from the production line.
The batches in the recall are single 8-count packs with the best-if-used-by dates 30OCT2013 and 31OCT2013, and two-packs with 18OCT2013, 26OCT2013 and 31OCT2013.
No other Pillsbury dough products are being recalled. Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls and Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls aren’t included in the recall.
If you have the product, contact General Mills, 1-800-775-4777 for a replacement.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.