Today I’ll finish up my series on 25 websites that will you save time and money. Here are my top seven:
7. CouponMom.com: Get access to printable coupons and a list of all the grocery deals by state. It helps to watch the instructional videos.
6. AFullcup.com: In the forums, readers share secrets about their favorite stores.
5. Groupon.com, LivingSocial.com, Dealsaver.com: If you’re not subscribed to these daily deal websites, you’re missing out on bargains for spa treatments, teeth whitening, wine tours, restaurants and more. Great places to find cheap fun.
4. RetailmeNot.com: Please pledge to never buy anything online without looking first on retailmenot.com for a coupon code. The site rates coupon codes on how reliable they are. Find in-store printable coupons too.
2. TotallyTarget.com: Dedicated to finding the best deals at Target. Shoppers can add comments about deals they find at Target.
1. SouthernSavers.com: Created and maintained by a South Carolina mother of three girls, Jenny Martin’s site offers store-specific deals, online specials and ways to live frugally without sacrificing style or taste. If you’re new to couponing, watch her instructional videos and attend local workshops.
Reach Tara at email@example.com
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less