Saturday is your last chance to cast an early vote before Tuesdays election.
In Charlotte, residents are voting for mayor, city council, school board and bond referendums for education.
These sites are open 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday:
• Ballantyne Village Way, 14825 Ballantyne Village Way.
• Beatties Ford Library, 2412 Beatties Ford Road.
• Cornelius Town Hall, 21445 Catawba Ave., Cornelius.
• The Hal Marshall Annex, 618 N. College St.
• Independence Regional Library, 6000 Conference Drive.
• Main Library, 310 N. Tryon St.
• Matthews Library, 230 Matthews Station St., Matthews.
• Morrison Regional Library, 7015 Morrison Blvd.
• Mountain Island Library, 4420 Hoyt Galvin Way.
• North Regional Library, 16500 Holly Crest Lane, Huntersville.
• South Regional Library, 5801 Rea Road.
• Steele Creek Library, 13620 Steele Creek Road.
• Sugar Creek Library, 4045 N. Tryon St., Suite A.
• University Regional Library, 301 E. W.T. Harris Blvd.
• West Boulevard Library, 2157 West Blvd.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less