The top tweets by and about the Carolina Panthers this week.
@randywattson (Charles Johnson)
Great win. Gonna take more than a leg whip to keep me down #ontothenextone
@kk_mr93 (Kawann Short)
@randywattson prayers up big dawg
Great TEAM win last night! BofA stadium was turnt up! #KeepPounding
Really want the camera to cut to Ron Rivera on the sideline holding an ace of spades with a cigar in his mouth
Mike Pouncey also said he watched Sunday’s game at his house with Richie Incognito
Cam Newton is the 1st player in NFL history with 10,000 pass yds and 1,000 rush yds in first 3 seasons. #Superman
Food drive: Fans attending Sunday’s Dolphins-Panthers game are encouraged to bring canned food and non-perishable food items.
23 teams are either in or within 1 game of playoff spot entering Week 12
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.