Ashley & Nolan
Posted: Thursday, Jan. 02, 2014
Photography: Dave Krehl Photography
Bride: Ashley Jordan
Groom: Nolan McBride
Wedding Date: July 13, 2013
As a little girl, I spent a lot of time in my grandmothers bridal shop, Dar-Lynns Bridal. I remember looking at all of the dresses and dreaming of the day I would get to walk down the aisle in one of those beautiful gowns. So naturally, the first place I went after my engagement was my grannys bridal shop! After many hugs and some quick celebrating, we got right down to businessfinding the dress! With nearly my whole family there to pull dresses and give opinions, it did not take long to spot the perfect dress. Once I put it on, I knew it was everything I wanted, and it was perfect! AshleyFeatured VendorsGown, bridesmaids' dresses, and tuxedos
Dar-Lynn's Bridal & Formal Wear
704-364-4251www.belk.comWedding Night Hotel
The Ballantyne Hotel & Spa
Charlotte Cake Man, cake
P.A. Reavis Designs, flowers
Le Soleil Hair Studio, hair
Call Printing, stationery
Rick Underwood, DJ
Dave Krehl, photography
Morning Glory Farm, venue
Giovanni Films, cinematography
Rev. Brian Baker and Dr. Joe Haskett, clergy
Visions Catering, catering
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.