Bobcats vs. Jazz
7:30 p.m., Time Warner Cable Arena
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.8||3.6||G, T. Burke||13.5||3.6|
|G, G. Henderson||14.8||4.6||G, G. Hayward||16.8||5.3|
|F, J. Taylor||8.3||2.4||F, R. Jefferson||9.7||2.9|
|F, J. McRoberts||8.4||5.7||F, M. Williams||9.8||5.1|
|C, A. Jefferson||15.6||9.3||C, D. Favors||13.7||9.2|
Matchup to Watch
Gordon Hayward vs. Gerald Henderson: Hayward is growing into a dynamic scorer at the NBA level. Henderson is a solid wing defender.
• This is Bobcats center Al Jefferson’s first game against the Jazz, the team he played for the past two seasons.
• The Bobcats will unveil the Hornets logo they’ll use next season at halftime of this game.
• While the Jazz has struggled in general this season, the current starting lineup was 6-4 entering Friday’s game in Atlanta.
• The Jazz has already lost 61 player-games to injury this season.
• The Jazz is seventh in the NBA in 3-point percentage (39.9 percent).
• The Jazz has won the last eight games against the Bobcats
• Richard Jefferson, a 12-season veteran, has done a nice job of re-engaging his career in Utah.
Did you know?
The Jazz is on a five-game, eight-night trip east that will cover 4,684 miles.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less