More like Electrolux, fewer like Boeing.
More Krauthammer, less Krugman.
New Hornet logo in a word: Bugly.
Quick, change the locks while the Obamas are in Hawaii.
Right to free speech doesn’t guarantee a network has to pay you to say it.
Those roadblocks GOP keeps erecting have kept many from falling into one of Obama’s sinkholes.
OK GOP, for argument’s sake let’s abolish Obamacare, then what?
Just had outpatient surgery that cost $28,000. ACA is distracting us from the core problem.
I believe “Lightning Rod Bob” Rucho suffers from ideological blockage.
You’re scared of those who voted for Rucho? Here is something scarier: I’d vote for him again!
Charlotte “supports” education, but teachers and some of their assistants live in affordable housing?
IOS 7: The best reason yet for buying anything but an iPhone.
Instead of breaking California up into six states, make it a separate planet.
Join the buzz
To add your voice to The Buzz, e-mail email@example.com.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.