SATURDAY’S SEMIFINAL PAIRINGS
Princess Anne (Va.) 86, Northside 36
Ardrey Kell 68, St. John’s (D.C.) 65
Northside Christian 74, Lincoln (N.Y.) 67
Montverde 78, St. Jame’s 46
Olympic 44, Charlotte Christian 40
Victory Christian 56, Ardrey Kell 53
National Boys Consolations
Alrington Country Day 72, Vance 39
Westlake (Ga.) 65. S. Atlanta 59
Local Boys Round Robin
Victory Christian vs. Charlotte Christian, 10:15 a.m.
Olympic vs. Ardrey Kell, 7:15 p.m.
National Girls Round Robin
Ardrey Kell vs. Northside Christian, noon
St. John's (DC) vs. Princess Anne (Va.), 3:30 p.m.
National Boys Final
Northside Christian vs. Montverde, 9 p.m.
National Boys Consolations
Vance vs. South Atlanta, 8:30 a.m.
Arlington Country Day vs. St. Jame’s, 1:45 p.m.
Westlake vs. Lincoln, 5:15 p.m.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.