Approximately 7,000 tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Wednesday for the Panthers’ home playoff game on Jan. 12 in the divisional round.
Fans can purchase tickets one of three ways: They can go to ticketmaster.com, buy by phone at (800) 745-3000 or go to a Ticketmaster office. The team ticket store will be closed on Wednesday.
Within the 7,000 tickets there will be a limited number of silver club seats from $220-$430 per ticket. The remainder of the tickets will range in price from $61 to $200, plus service fees.
“We believe it will be a strong day,” said Phil Youtsey, director of Panthers ticket sales.
Fans can buy up to six tickets per purchase. All three home playoff games in Panthers history have sold out. The Panthers’ opponent won’t be determined until this weekend.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.