Bobcats at Bucks
1 p.m., Bradley Center
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
| Bobcats|| Bucks|
| Pos, Player|| Ppg|| Rpg|| Pos, Player|| Ppg|| Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.7||4.2||G, B. Knight||17.4||3.4|
|G, G. Henderson||14.5||4.1||G, N. Wolters||7.1||2.6|
|F, M. Kidd-Gilchrist||7.5||5.0||F, K. Middleton||12.0||3.8|
|F, J. McRoberts||8.4||4.9||F, E. Ilyasova||11.2||6.3|
|C, A. Jefferson||21.4||10.4||C, Z. Pachulia||9.0||6.0|
Kemba Walker vs. Brandon Knight: Walker has become a much more efficient playmaker in the past few weeks. Knight seems to be settling in with his new team.
• The Bobcats and Bucks did a trade-deadline deal that sent Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien to Milwaukee and Gary Neal and Luke Ridnour to Charlotte. Neal has provided the bench scoring the Bobcats needed. Ridnour is still adjusting to a new team and new role.
• Adrien has thrived as a Buck. Since the trade, hes fourth in the NBA in rebounds per 48 minutes played (19.0).
• Sessions is the Bucks first scoring option off the bench. Hes had seven games this month of 10 or more points.
• This will be the Bucks second day game in a row. The Knicks clobbered them at Madison Square Garden on Saturday.
If the Bobcats win Sunday, they will sweep a season series with the Bucks for the first time. Prior to this season, the Bobcats last won in Milwaukee in 2007.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.