• Ramon Sessions enjoyed being a Charlotte Bobcat in the 1 1/2 seasons before being traded to the Milwaukee Bucks last month. He’d love to be one again, too. Sessions said if the Bobcats were interested in signing him this summer, he’d certainly be receptive to it.
• Sessions grew up in Myrtle Beach and enjoyed playing in the NBA city closest to his hometown.
• Gary Neal let it be known he wasn’t happy with his situation as a Milwaukee Bucks. The crowd didn’t take kindly to that, heckling the now-Bobcat whenever he was on the floor. There was a fairly constant chant of “Gaaaaaa-ry…Gaaaaaa-ry.”
• Day games are a rarity for the Bobcats; this was just their second of the season. The first was the Martin Luther King Day matinee against the Toronto Raptors.
• The trade to Milwaukee has been good for Jeff Adrien. He’s getting consistent minutes as a reserve that weren’t available in Charlotte. The Bucks need his mental and physical toughness.
• The Bobcats’ 14 road victories this season is a franchise record.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less