If you ever need a car relocated – or are willing to relocate a vehicle – check out auto driveway services, which relocate vehicles all over the country. Here’s how it works:
• Drivers must be at least 23 years old and have a clean driving record with current car insurance. Most companies list driving opportunities.
• The driver must leave a deposit that is immediately refunded once the car arrives at its destination in the required time.
• Drivers typically receive a free tank of gas or will be reimbursed for all fuel purchases once they reach their destination.
• Owners looking to move a car can purchase additional insurance.
• Before enlisting the help of an auto driveway company, car owners should research the company by contacting the local Better Business Bureau.
Some popular auto driveway companies include AA Auto & Home Movers, Carmoza, Custom Auto Delivery and Professional Drivers Inc.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer.Read moreRead less