Mom (9:30pm, CBS) - Violet goes into labor and gets help from Christy and Bonnie in the Season 1 finale. Also, Christy begins to suspect that Bonnie still has feelings for Alvin ( Kevin Pollak), who is recovering in the hospital.
Also on tonight . . .
Bones (8pm, Fox) - Remains found in a swamp belong to a woman who was cryogenically frozen before being discarded, which leads the investigation to a preservation facility. Also, Booth is up for a big promotion, but it might mean relocating his family.
Warehouse 13 (9pm, Syfy) - Season 5 begins with Claudia facing off against Paracelsus, but he manages to escape back in time to the 9th century. While Pete and Myka try to track down the villainous alchemist, their friends discover that history has been changed for the worst and the Warehouse is now a house of horrors.
Dallas (9pm, TNT) - Relationships are jeopardized in the wake of a discovery about John Ross and Emma.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.