Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office detectives are seeking the public’s help in finding a man suspected of exposing himself at a Denver fast food restaurant nearly two months ago.
Shortly before 6 p.m. Feb. 18, the man placed an order at the Arby’s drive-thru on N.C. 73 and drove to the window to pick up the order. The man paid for and was given the order. When the worker returned to give him change, he exposed himself to her, then drove away, the sheriff’s office said.
The man is described as a slender white male, about 30 years old with a short haircut. At the time he was wearing an orange T-shirt, according to the sheriff’s office.
The vehicle is believed to be a black or blue Ford F-150 four-door pickup. The truck had a tool box on the back, and the driver leaves the tailgate down, the sheriff’s office said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office at 704-736-8864, the Lincoln County communications center at 704-735-8202 or Crime Stoppers at 704-736-8909.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.