Scandal (10pm, ABC) - In the finale of “Scandal’s” abbreviated third season (see: Pregnancy, Kerry Washington), the arrival of Election Day means the candidates will do just about anything for votes. Meanwhile, Olivia tries to make sense of Mama Pope’s motives and Charlie makes a shocking move.
Also on tonight . . .
Community (8pm, NBC) - The history of Greendale’s first dean is uncovered in the Season 5 finale, while Annie and Abed search for an abandoned computer lab. Also, Chang becomes involved in Subway’s plan to take over the school.
The Crazy Ones (9pm, CBS) - In the Season 1 finale, Simon’s team come up with a radical way to save a library, and Gordon serves as the campaign’s reluctant poster boy. Later, the ad agency faces a buyout and Simon’s ex-wife has the deciding vote.
Parenthood (10pm, NBC) - Haddie (What? Who is this Haddie person of whom you speak?!) returns in the Season 5 closer, which also boasts a reunion for Amber and Ryan – and maybe for Sarah and Hank, too. Also, Zeek gives Victor a driving lesson, Drew pursues his bliss (is “bliss” code for “pot”?), Victor triumphs over a fear and Adam and Crosby reminisce over childhood memories.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.