Billy Crystal: 700 Sundays (8pm, HBO) - Actor-comedian Billy Crystal performs his 2005 Tony Award-winning play, an autobiographical account of his coming of age in Manhattan and the myriad of characters who influenced him along the way. Filmed at the Imperial Theatre in New York City in January of 2014, “700 Sundays” debuted on HBO this past weekend and airs often on the network throughout April.
The Blacklist (10pm, NBC) - Liz (who, let’s face it, would never be able to do her job without the constant assists from Red) patiently investigates the truth about there devious husband Tom. Also, the team targets brothers who specialize in abducting high-profile marks.
Archer (10pm, FX) - In the season finale, Archer helps Lana through childbirth and Krieger must stop the delivery of a deadly weapon.
Castle (10pm, ABC) - The body of a mobster who vanished in the 1970s is found by construction workers, and Beckett and Castle must deal with a murder witness who believes it’s still the 1970s.
Bates Motel (10pm, A&E) - Romero investigates Miss Watson’s murder, whole Norman pushes Norma further away.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.