Players in the Observers Top 100 NFL draft prospects list who are still available after the third round:
46. KaDeem Carey, RB, Arizona
51. DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State
53. Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson
63. Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU
73. Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
74. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
76. Devon Kennard, OLB, Southern Cal
77. Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina
78. Pierre Desir, CB, Lindenwood
79. Antonio Richardson, T, Tennessee
80. Devonta Freeman, RB, Florida State
81. Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida State
83. Andre Williams, RB, Boston College
87. Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
90. Cameron Fleming, T, Stanford
91. Adrian Hubbard, OLB, Alabama
94. Josh Mauro, DE, Stanford
95. Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
97. Tyler Gaffney, RB, Stanford
98. Chris Smith, DE, Arkansas
99. James Hurst, T, North Carolina
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.