Undateable (9pm, NBC) - This decent new sitcom stars Chris D’Elia as a successful ladies man who tries to help his friends hone their dating skills. We get two new back-to-back episodes tonight.
Gang Related (9pm, Fox) - Ryan tries to find the rival gang members who shot Carlos to stop a feud from turning into a war, while trying to hid his own involvement in the matter.
The Savage Line (10pm, National Geographic Channel) - A new series about experienced outdoorsmen who protect professionals working in the wilderness from predators and other threats. In the first episode, Cory Valdes clears a cave site of venomous snakes in Belize, while Jason Lesmeister assists a wildlife photographer in South Dakota.
Our America with Lisa Ling (10pm, OWN) - Journalist Lisa Ling explores the belief in the devil and how this relates to religious practices.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.