Wish someone had told Pat not to put on his “stupid hat.”
If Tillis is elected he’ll be a yes man for “Senator No.”
Trust me, Pat McCrory will eventually have his Eric Cantor moment.
Let’s bury that airport bill with the coal ash.
I will not become a target at Target. I’ll shop elsewhere.
Wasn’t really all that noble of IKEA to raise wages. We put their furniture together.
Want to stop the influx of immigrants? Put that USA goalie on the border.
Don’t like Facebook manipulation? Get off Facebook!
I-77 toll lanes are the worst idea I’ve heard since that bus lane on Independence Boulevard.
A $21 highway tax...I mean toll...on I-77 from a legislature adverse to tax increases?
Don’t like the traffic on I-77? Then move out of the sticks!
If Boehner can sue Obama for not doing his job, can we sue Boehner for not doing his?
Join the buzz
Add your voice to The Buzz at email@example.com.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.