Campbell’s Labels for Education and Box Tops are two ways you can help local schools and get great coupons for yourself.
With Campbell’s Labels for Education, you can submit to your school the UPCs and beverage or sauce caps from more than 2,500 products. The UPC labels do not have expiration dates, so old labels will work.
Visit labelsforeducation.com to register for coupon offers not typically found on coupons.com or in newspaper inserts. There is also an opportunity to use online coupon codes to save money and add additional points to your school.
Ask any school-age children about Box Tops and they will immediately describe the pink logo found on most General Mills products. Turn in those Box Tops to your school for cash. Visit boxtops4education.com for more information, coupons and opportunities to earn bonus money for your school
Here are some ways to make the most of these programs:
Find one place in your kitchen to collect the labels or box tops. I use a Ziploc bag and a magnet on my refrigerator.
Make them look neat. Labels and boxtops must be trimmed to be submitted. Take time to properly prepare your submission.
The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views.
Have a news tip? You can send it to a local news editor; email email@example.com to send us your tip - or - consider joining the Public Insight Network and become a source for The Charlotte Observer. Read moreRead less
The Charlotte region is vast and diverse. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all. The Charlotte Observer welcomes your comments on news of the day, but we ask that you keep the discourse civil.
- Do not use profanity or obscenities. And don't try to camouflage profanity with asterisks, abbreviations or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Do not use threatening language. Talk of violence won't be tolerated.
- No racial, gender or sexual-orientation name-calling.
- Do not attack other commenters for their views. Do not libel or defame anyone or violate their privacy.
- Keep your comments succinct and stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story may be deleted.
- Do not add images to your comments.
- Do not report comments as abusive simply because you disagree with them. Report them only if they violate these guidelines.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
- Do not post a comment using all capital letters.
We do not monitor each and every posting, but we reserve the right to block or delete comments that violate these rules.
You can help: Notify us of violations by hitting the "Report Abuse" link. Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well.
And finally, as Mark Twain said: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Enjoy the discussion.