No other single advertising medium approaches the reach of The Charlotte Observer – more than 1 million adults in the Charlotte market read our products every week.
Our readers are an attractive consumer group with an above average lifestyle and buying power. We offer a variety of print, online and non-print advertising options to feature your business and attract customers. These products include our newspaper, magazines, our main website CharlotteObserver.com, targeted websites such as MomsCharlotte.com and ThatsRacin.com, and specialty publications like Carolina Bride, SouthPark Magazine, and University City Magazine.
To speak with an Observer representative about advertising your retail business or service, please call us at 704-358-5400 or e-mail email@example.com. You may also target your request by reviewing the options below.
- Classified Advertising: For classified information, call 704-377-5555 or 800-532-5348. You also may place your ad online or learn more about our online offerings.
- Retail Advertising: Please call 704-358-5400 or e-mail Donna Gordon, Retail Advertising Director at 704-358-5280. You may also use the form below for inquiries.
- National Advertising: To place a national ad, please call 704-358-5310 or e-mail Darren Frank, National Advertising Director. You may also use the form below for inquiries.
- Online Advertising: Learn more about our behavioral targeting partnership with Yahoo!, or use the form below for general inquiries.
- Direct Marketing: The Charlotte Observer Direct is your one stop shop for printing and distribution solutions. Learn more or contact Darren Frank at (704)358-5310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use the form below for inquiries.
- Magazine Advertising: Please e-mail Darren Frank, Targeted Publications Manager or call (704)358-5310. You may also use the form below for inquiries.
All Fields Are Required