Need to let us know about a vacation? Want to make a payment? Did not receive your paper?
If you are an existing customer, please use our online system to update the following:
- Delivery Problem: If you had problems with the delivery of your paper.
- Vacation Stop: To put a temporary stop on your subscription.
- Restart: Restart a temporarily stopped subscription.
- Inquiry: Inquiry on the status of your account.
- Payment: Make a credit card payment on your account.
- Automatic Bank Withdrawal: Mail me an authorization form and pricing.
- Change Of Address: Change delivery address.
- For any other reason: Communicate with the Customer Service Department.
Customer Service Center hours of operation are Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. ; Sunday 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.; closed Saturday. To speak to a representative during those hours, call 800-532-5350. The automated system - same 800 number -- is available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Wish to Subscribe or Buy a Paper?
Newspapers In Education
The Newspaper in Education program at The Charlotte Observer maintains a cooperative relationship with community schools in order to promote use of the newspaper as an educational resource. Read more...
Need more information? Please use the form below and one of our customer service representatives will get in touch with you directly. You may also call us at 800-532-5350 to speak to a representative Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. ; Sunday 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
All Fields Are Required