1. What is the "it" in "It Came Upon the Midnight Clear"? A song A star A baby A rebate check
2. What happens between God and sinners in "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing"? They are reconciled. They agree to disagree. They set aside their differences and sing in harmony. They battle and God wins.
3. Under what circumstances did Grandma get run over by a reindeer? She was drunk and off her meds. She threw herself in front of Santa's sleigh. She was waiting outside for Santa to arrive. She was walking down the sidewalk minding her own business.
4. In "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," the singers declare, "We won't go until we get some." Some what? Figgy pudding Egg nog Salvation Ale
5. Fill in the blank in this lyric from "Here Comes Santa Claus": "Hang your stockings and ____________, 'cause Santa Claus comes tonight." Say your prayers Not your head Hop in bed Get right with God
6. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer originally was: Created as a department-store promotion A mule (in the Biblical version) Female Killed by hunters in a since-discarded final verse of the song
7. Fill in the blank: "Santa baby, slip a ____________ under the tree for me." Sable Gift card Sled Necklace
8. What does "Wassail" refer to in "Here We Come A-Wassailing"? An alcoholic drink A song A food A stealthy movement
9. In the second verse of "Silent Night," what do the heavenly hosts sing? Alleluia What child is this? Gloria, in excelsis deo Bim bom, bim bom
10. What did the little lamb say to the shepherd boy in a 1962 Christmas favorite? "Do you hear what I hear?" "Catch me if you can!" "Baaaa!" "Christ is born today"