1. ANATHEM, by Neal Stephenson.
2. THE BOOK OF LIES, by Brad Meltzer.
3. THE GUERNSEY LITERARY AND POTATO PEEL PIE SOCIETY, by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.
Never miss a local story.
4. AMERICAN WIFE, by Curtis Sittenfeld.
5. DARK CURSE, by Christine Feehan.
1. HOT, FLAT, AND CROWDED, by Thomas L. Friedman.
2. THE WAR WITHIN, by Bob Woodward.
3. STORI TELLING, by Tori Spelling with Hilary Liftin.
4. ARE YOU THERE, VODKA? ITS ME, CHELSEA, by Chelsea Handler.
5. THE FIRST BILLION IS THE HARDEST, by T. Boone Pickens.