Search Charlotte Homes for Sale
Other Properties for Sale
Sell Your HouseSell your house fast with an ad in the Charlotte Observer.
Rent Your SpaceAdvertise your rental with an ad in the Charlotte Observer.
Get the word out about your upcoming garage sale with an ad in the Charlotte Observer.
Other Real Estate AdvertisingWe offer several Real Estate Advertising Products, click here to find out more.
Tips for Creating an Effective AdLearn from the experts how to create an eye catching ad.
News and Advice from the Newsroom
- Iris rhizome sale July 19 | July 11, 2014
- Use special acrylic paint to paint over vinyl siding | July 10, 2014
- What to do about contractor mistakes that need repairing | July 10, 2014
- How to live well in a small space | July 10, 2014
- Painting stripes on a wall | July 10, 2014
- Great light fixtures shine in your decor | July 9, 2014
- Residential teardowns stage comeback in Charlotte | July 5, 2014
- A piece of Provence...in York County | July 11, 2014
- Tear-down trend in Cherry, Dilworth, Myers Park, Wesley Heights raises gentrification concerns | July 5, 2014
- 30 Bags in 30 Days: A slow but steady way to clear out the clutter in your home | July 3, 2014
Equal Housing Opportunity
All Real Estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair housing Act which makes it illegal to indicate any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or any intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
We will not knowingly accept any advertising for Real Estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
If you believe that you may have been discriminated against in connection with the sale, rental or financing of housing, please view the Fair Housing Act of 1968