Save Money in this Sunday's paper

Why did Jeffrey Williams die in Room 225?


fter Daryl and Shirley Jenkins died in Room 225 at the Best Western in Boone, their family suspected carbon monoxide. But because of multiple failures over the next two months, the cause of their deaths was not publicly revealed until after an 11-year-old boy died and his mother suffered permanent injuries in the same hotel room.

How we reported this story
Dr. Brent Hall: Pathologist and medical examiner

DOCUMENTS, LINKS OPINION

CharlotteObserver.com