1. MOSCOW RULES, by Daniel Silva.
2. THE BOURNE SANCTION, by Eric Van Lustbader
3. THE HOST, by Stephenie Meyer.
4. THE STORY OF EDGAR SAWTELLE, by David Wroblewski.
5. THE GUERNSEY LITERARY AND POTATO PEEL PIE SOCIETY, by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.
1. THE OBAMA NATION, by Jerome R. Corsi
2. WHEN YOU ARE ENGULFED IN FLAMES, by David Sedaris.
3. STORI TELLING, by Tori Spelling with Hilary Liftin.
4. ARE YOU THERE, VODKA? IT'S ME, CHELSEA, by Chelsea Handler.
5. FLEECED, by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann.